Who can use the service?
What problems can the service help with?
- Genital problems- Thrush, B.V
- STI testing and management
- All methods of contraception
- Pregnancy testing and referral
- Post exposure prophylaxis
What problems can’t the service help with?
- Bleeding management in women needing LARC
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Low risk repeat pill
What can people expect when they contact the service?
- Friendly free confidential service
- Consultant and Nurse led
- One stop shop for sexual health and contraception
Will the person incur any cost when using the service?
Where does the person attend?
Ironstone Centre – Hub
Spoke centres at Brigg, Ashby and Crowle
When can they attend? (opening hours)
Mon -Sat -9-5
Tues/Thurs – 9-9
How do they access the service? E.g drop in, phone?
Drop in, Telephone, online appointment
People can also request a postal testing kit for HIV, Syphilis, Gonorrhoea and Chlamydia
Does the service require a formal referral or can the person self-refer?
Is there a telephone number or website for the service?
Tel: 0300 3301122