There are now four primary care networks in North Lincolnshire:
- East Care Network – Clinical Lead: Dr Salim Modan
- Dr S Ahmed
- The Killingholme Surgery
- Riverside Surgery
- Trent View
- West Town Surgery
- South Care Network – Clinical Lead: Dr Hardik Gandhi and Dr Andy Lee
- Ancora Medical Practice
- Cambridge Avenue Medical Centre
- Ashby Turn Primary Care Partners
- Cedar Medical Practice
- West Common Lane
- The Kirton Lindsey and Scotter Surgery
- West Care Network – Clinical Lead: Dr Sheena Kurien-George
- Church Lane Medical Centre
- Market Hill
- South Axholme Practice
- The Birches Medical Practice
- The Oswald Road Medical Practice
North Care Network – which consists of Central Surgery Barton, Winterton Medical Practice and Bridge Street Surgery.
A key feature of practices coming together as part of a primary care network means that every patient registered at those practices will now be able to access appointments early in the morning, later in the evening, as well as making use of those practices that open at weekends. It doesn’t mean that every single practice will open earlier and close later, it means that a number of practices within each network will be able to offer these appointments to all patients across the network.
Watch a short animation below to find out more about the development of primary care networks nationally.