Annual reports summarise progress and performance against key local and national priorities over 12 months, highlighting achievements and challenges we continue to face as an organisation.
Our annual reports also provide an insight into future plans for commissioning high quality, safe and sustainable health and care services for the people of North Lincolnshire.
You can read the latest North Lincolnshire CCG Annual Report here and see more below.
- Annual Report and Accounts 2020-21
- Annual Report and Accounts 2019-20
- Annual Report and Accounts 2018-19
- Annual Report and Accounts 2016-17
- Annual Report and Accounts 2015-16
- Annual Report and Accounts 2014-15
- Annual Report and Accounts 2013-14
- Annual Audit Letter 2019-20
- Annual Audit Letter 2018-19
- Annual Audit Letter 2017-18
We do not routinely produce large printed documents but copies can be made available on request. This report can also be provided in other languages and formats, such as audio, large print or Braille. Please contact us for further information or to request a copy of the report in your preferred format.
Watch our 2019/20 highlights video below.
Other annual reports:
- Humber CCG Learning Disabilities Mortality Review Programme Annual Report 2020/21
Please note: There will be an easy read version of the above annual report available by the end of July, which we will post here.
- Equality Annual Report 2020/21